Sunday, June 14, 2009

Food for thoughts -

For fashion: "Buy Less"

"buy something you really like and suits you then you can wear it anytime and it will always look great in you". This is the one advice i always put in my mind from Vivienne Westwood a designer during her interview from Elle website (behind the collection video's).

Really this is the fashion rule i'm trying hard to follow and most of the time i'm breaking it..:(
I don't know..but usually for me sometimes once i saw a cute dress, nice color and design in one shop it will make me say oh! yeah! i want this and then i saw another cute dress at the other shop it will make me buy again. I would say because there is alot of good design of clothes nowadays and so it's hard to choose which is really the best for you and your budget..yeah before i forget..hehe..and best of all suits you well..rigth?..the dilemma is you want this, you like that but you need one so in the end you buy it all..it's difficult right?..

I think for me before we can achieve this rule we must know first our style and body type so that we can choose the best design of clothes suits us..rigth?..Luckily in someways i know my style and for me i will follow the style which is in nowadays as long as it is wearable in my everyday activities. I don't want to be too sexy and sophisticated because i'm a bit conservative type..honestly i cannot wear too short skirt and short-shorts because first of all i don't have a long legs and i'm not comfortable to move..I can only wear it at the beach..hehe..sorry..

I really like the idea of mix and match this is the one i'm into right now. I don't consider myself as a fashionista because i'm not always dress up..i just wear what i like to wear in the right time and occasion if it looks fashionable to someone it's a big complement on me..

No comments:

Post a Comment