Thursday, June 4, 2009

At the beginning-

Hi Blogger's, this is the day i will start my new hobby as we called "blogging". I really don't know how to start since in the past few days there's alot of ideas going out in my mind and i don't know which one i should share first but anyway i think i'm gonna make up my mind so...

I will start it with my doll collection. The doll that i really want is Bratz but since i cannot find it in store at this time i switch to Barbie. I think Bratz was already face out in Asia i'm not really sure..does anyone knows wer i can find it?..

This is my first doll for my collection. Jasmin of Bratz.


















Then these are Barbie my new doll added to my collection. Both are so adorable..





Before i bought them i'm only looking at there innocent face because of that look i've chosen them among the other's. I just notice that they wore the same skirt design after i took picture of them. I'm also into tiered dress and skirt so maybe i can copy barbie's look one of these days.

I also have Babie's animal friends of Swan Lake (Carlita the Skunk, Lila the Unicorn, and Odette the Swan). My next target is to complete Barbie's room now i have her vanity mirror..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment